Monday 17 August 2015

My Raskog!

Yes it is my Raskog! I have been watching a lot of videos on You Tube about this little storage cart from Ikea that I had to have one for storing all my Mixed Media stuff.

The colour was not what I really wanted but then again, it brightens up my studio (they were out of the dark gray).

There were a few tense moments when I was putting it together (can we say "some assembly required"?- but then again, how do you think they get this thing into a two inch square box!!) but the effort was worth it.

I now have Mixed Media on wheels.





Steven Bland
Check Out My You Tube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/stevenbland


1 comment:

  1. I have seen many of those around too, do they hold alot of product? i will have to keep it in mind next time i am there :D, wishing you an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete